Perfect for kids of all ages, Robelle Domain parklands offers various features and facilities including waterfalls, cafe, water cascades, water play area and activities and interactive playground, shady picnic areas, land art pyramids, art work, exhibition gardens, tree top walks and large open green spaces to run or kick a football.
The interconnected pools of Orion Lagoon cater for all age groups, from the toddler-friendly 0.3 metres up to 1.5 metres for more proficient swimmers. Some are gently graded from the edge to give a beach-like effect, with one section offering aquativity features such as squirting spouts and stepping-stones. There are even Lifeguards on duty.
Other features of the park inlcude:
- Australian first ICON on GALAXY play equipment that combines play with the excitement of electronic gaming.
- Amazing children’s water park including 700 litre tipping bucket and jet sprays.
- Stage and amphitheatre that caters for up to 10,000 people.
- Lake and waterfall.
- Feature lighting, including 9m high artistic light towers and interactive surround sound audio.
- 5km of pedestrian and cycle paths.
- Custom designed shelters and arbours.
- Timber pedestrian link bridges.
- Robelle Cafe open 7 days.
Orion Lagoon is open 7 days a week from 6am to 8pm.
Robelle Domain is located at 155 Southern Cross Circuit, Springfield Central. Check their Facebook Page for upcoming events.
Book your Springfield Lakes Accommodation with us here at Springfield Lakes Hotel CLICK HERE