Cease the day and day trip to North Stradbroke Island, take the family, friends or be a lone soldier; it will be a great adventure and day to remember.
Self-drive to Cleveland Marina in Middle Street where you can park in the car park and take the passenger ferry across to North Stradbroke Island.
There is a bus service that operates and meets most ferries to make it a hassle free day of tripping around the island.
Some things you might like to do include:
- North George Headland Walk and marine life spotting
- Bush walking along shaded trails
- Swim, surf and snorkel in the calm and peaceful waters at Cylinder Beach
- Enjoy a barbecue at Cylinder Beach and the kiddies will be entertained while lunch is prepared in the playground
- There’s also plenty of picnic spots to be found
- Point Lookout is home to a great bakery, popular fish n chip shop and a number of cafes
- Relax with a beverage as you look over blue and green waters from Stradbroke Hotel