7/1 Springfield Lakes Boulevard, Springfield Lakes, Qld 4300
Springfield Lakes Hotel is conveniently located an easy 30 minute drive from both Brisbane’s CBD and Ipswich Central. Take exit 31 from the Centenary Highway, circuit the roundabout to enter the Spring Lake Metro Centre, drive through the car park, we are up to your right.
We are a short stroll from the local shops, pub, cafés and restaurants, as well as:
- 5 minutes from Brookwater Gold Course and Tennis Courts
- 5 minutes from Springfield Lakes railway station
- 45 minutes from Brisbane Airport
- 10 minutes from Carole Park, Wacol and Darra
- 15 minutes to Browns Plains
- 20 minutes to either Spring Mountain Forest Park or White Rock Conservation Park
- 30 minutes to Moggill State Forest
Greater Springfield is one of the largest master planned cities in Australia
At the heart of Greater Springfield lies Springfield Central, a purpose-built, 390 hectare CBD. The Springfield CBD, occupying some 390ha, will provide an employment base for 30,000 workers within an area containing in excess of 1.4 million m2 of office, retail, educational, health and technology facilities.
Springfield Central is already home to the stunning 24 hectare Robelle Domain parkland, a university campus and a health and wellness precinct. A large-scale shopping centre also stimulates economic activity within the region, and provides communal facilities and touch points around which civic pride can flourish.
CLICK image below to open Springfield Lakes Hotel Driving Map.