31 August – 2 September 2018
Spices Hidden Vale, Grandchester, Queensland
Ever dreamed of sipping champagne in Champagne? Effervescence Champagne Festival is the next best thing, now running for three consecutive years, 2018 will be brighter and bubblier than ever before.
For a weekend of Champagne, food and music Effervescence Champagne Festival is like no other event in Australia. It has been inspired by Champagne educator Amanda Reboul’s travels in France in boutique champagne houses.
With the notion of bringing the essence of Champagne the region and champagne the wine to Australia, this wonderful festival was conceived and has been a wonderful success; showcasing Major Champagne Partners Champagne Frere-Jean Freres and Champagne Jacquart and plus Champagne partners including Champagne Veuve Clicquot, Champagne Vazart Coquart, Champagne Besserat de Bellefon and many more.
Join the Effervescence Champagne Festival 2018 for tastings and masterclasses, as guests are guided through the different regions and styles of French champagne.
- The Champagne Trail, half day event with stations set over the stunning 12,000 acre property $120pp
- Full Day Escape, full day $250pp
- Long Lazy Lunch, 5hours $220
- Luxe Lounge Prestige Cuvee tastings, 1 hour $50 (purchased in conjunction with Champagne Trail Ticket)
- Entry only, half day to soak up the atmosphere (perfect for designator drivers) $50
- VIP Champagne Weekend, from $2195
For a magnificent weekend of wine, food, music and friends book your tickets for the Effervescence Champagne Festival 2018.