The Sunshine Coast’s Australia Zoo, made famous by the late, great Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin, is often regarded as Australia’s best zoo and is must-do on your visit to South East Queensland.
Australia Zoo features a wide range of animals, shows and exhibits, see the Crocoseum where you’ll be able to view crocodiles jumping to be fed, the open-range Africa exhibit, the Tiger Temple and more.
Pre-purchase your Australia Zoo tickets here online for a great day out with all of the family, and enjoy great savings during your visit.
- The Crocoseum – Check out our resident Masters of Ceremonies doing their thing during the wildlife shows, as well as a whole host of crazy and hilarious characters!
- Tiger Temple – Home to our majestic Sumatrans and Bengal tigers, the Tiger Temple provides an amazing opportunity for you to get up-close with these magnificent big cats
- Africa – Crikey! It’s as wild as life gets at Australia Zoo’s new open range exhibit – Africa! Stage one is now open an you can see the only multi-species African exhibit in Queensland
- Get up close and personal to our amazing animals and experience all the wildlife action at our daily shows. See our cheeky otters and live the WILD life in the Crocoseum. You can watch gorgeous tigers play and so much more!
- Includes bonus discount coupons
- Book online and skip the queue!
- Daily shows & presentations
Australia Zoo ticket prices start from:
$59 per adult*
$35 per child (3-14 years)*
$47 per concession (pen/sen/stu)*
$172 per family (2A2C under 14yrs)*
$189 per family (2A3C under 14 yrs)*
BOOK AUSTRALIA ZOO NOW or ask our friendly reception staff here at Springfield Lakes Hotel who will be happy to help make your arrangements.
*prices are subject to change by the operator of this tour at any time.