The Wacol business district is centrally located just 25 minutes from Brisbane CBD and 20 minutes to Ipswich, it is a thriving industrial precinct.
Wacol’s business district has undergone significant development of infrastructure over the last 10 years and is now home to large scale industrial and warehousing facilities.
In 2017 Metroplex Westgate opened it’s doors with it’s first tenant, the mulit-million dollar commercial park is now in its second phase selling lots in Metroplax East, western Brisbane’s most exciting and innovative commercial and industrial precinct. The Wacol business centre is ideally located and accessible by boarding major arterial roads including Ipswich Morotway, Boundary Road and Centenary Highway.
Local Wacol industrial suppliers include:
- Southern Queensland Steel Wacol
- PENSKE Power Systems Wacol
- Coleman Tyre Company Wacol
- RCR Engineering and Infrastructure Wacol
Accommodation near Wacol Business Centre
Springfield Lakes Hotel offers boutique accommodation 12km drive from Wacol, our luxurious 4.5 star rooms and suites with onsite dining is ideal for business travellers.
Business and Corporate Guests Facilities:
- 24 hour check in
- Car hire information/ free secure parking
- Multimedia access
- Audio/visual equipment
- High speed internet, free WiFi
- Copy/print services
- Business centre
- Luggage storage
- Private beverage services
- Meeting rooms
- 24 hour security
- Accessible elevators, meeting rooms and parking
- Fitness centre and swimming pool
- Bar/lounge and BLVD Restaurant