There’s plenty to celebrate on Australia Day in Queensland, with long days and balmy evenings get out and enjoy the Australia Day long weekend Friday 26th January – Sunday 28th January 2018!
What’s on in and around Springfield this Aussie Day:
Springfield Tavern – Friday 26th January
- Pig on the Spit, pot of beer and a pork roll $10, pork and side salad $12
- It’s free enrty, Aussie rock duo live from 2pm
- DJ’s in the sports bar from 8pm till late and prizes and giveaways all day long
Robelle Domain – 26th January Aussie Day Springfield Markets
- Markets from 2-8pm
- Cricket on the Circle at 2pm
- Fireworks and a movie on the big screen at 6.30pm
- Bring your swimmers for a dip in the lagoon and your picnic rug for a relaxing Aussie Day at Robelle Domain
Spring Lake Hotel – Friday 26th January
- Australia Day Celebrations, from 1pm
- Aussie BBQ
- Live Entertainment
- Manager Shout
- Promo Waitress
- Free Giveaways
Enjoy a game of cricket and a barbecue picnic with the family on Australia Day in Springfield
- Discovery Park – has playground equipment, barbecues, picnic facilities, toilets and disabled access
- Spring Lake Park – has barbecues, gazebos, picnic facilities, barbecues, playground for the children and a lovely outlook over the lake with water features, power, disabled access and public toilets
- Grande Park – features great barbecue areas, gazebos, picnic seats and tables plus a skate parka and playground to entertain the little and big kids between rounds of cricket on the lawn.
Celebrate in Springfield this Australia Day long weekend, one third of Greater Springfield is dedicated to open space and recreational areas including boardwalks, walking and cycling tracks, sports fields, playgrounds and recreational areas.
Springfield Lakes Hotel offer prestigious 4.5star accommodation in Springfield Lakes, facilities include onsite dining, a sparking swimming pool, a fully equipped gym and secure car parking. Book your Springfield Accommodation today.